WARNING: Drinking Distilled Spirits, Beer, Coolers, Wine and Other Alcoholic Beverages May Increase Cancer Risk, and During Pregnancy, Can Cause Birth Defects.
Protecting Your Privacy
We secure all of our online ordering information including your name, address, and credit card numbers (card numbers are encrypted) to protect your billing information as it travels through the purchase system. In addition, all credit card transactions are verified and processed by a third-party financial institution that receives credit card numbers and other personal information in an encrypted format. We take appropriate security measures to protect user data offline as well. Although we use our best efforts to protect the security of your information and our system, no security measures can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You assume that risk by using the Site.
You do not need to set up a user id and password to use our Site because we do not require you to establish your identity when you visit our Site. However, if you have subscribed for some of our services or are a customer seeking access to your account information, you will have to log in using a password. We recommend you do not divulge your password to anyone. Grand Napa Vineyards will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited telephone call or e-mail. You are responsible for the secrecy of your passwords.
Personal Information Collected by Grand Napa Vineyards
We may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Personal Identifiers
- Demographic Information
- Financial Information
- Purchase History Information
- Internet, Application, and Network Activity
- Device and Online Identifiers and Related Information
- Location Data
- Sensory Data
- Professional or Employment-Related Information
- Inferences Drawn from Personal Information
We collect this personal information, which includes identifiers such as name and email address, mailing address, birthday and other information if, for example, you complete our order forms, surveys, or registration forms, subscribe to our services or newsletters, or participate in one of our contests or sweepstakes. If you choose to make a purchase, we will collect your payment information and information about your transaction with us, such as the items you purchased.
If you send a gift from our Site or through other means, we will collect and use the information provided to us about you and the gift recipient in line with our stated policies for direct purchasers. Gift recipients can opt-out of receiving any emails or newsletters by contacting us at email@example.com.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information may be used in several ways:
- To enable us to respond to you or to process, validate, and verify service requests and to perform the requested services.
- To allow us to charge and invoice you and to contact you regarding changes to the subscribed services.
- To give our Site designers information that is useful for developing new features and services.
- To tailor the customer’s experience on our Site, showing them content we think might interest them or altering the content according to their preferences.
- To serve advertisements tailored to your interests on the Site or third party websites.
- To keep friends and customers apprised of our wine release dates, purchasing opportunities, special events and offers.
- To protect us and our rights.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- With third party service providers or others for business purposes, such as outside shipping companies, marketing service providers and credit card processing companies.
- Within our corporate family, such as with subsidiaries, joint ventures, or affiliates, to the extent permitted by law.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, consolidation, change of control, or sale of all or a portion of our assets or if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation.
- If we believe it is necessary in order to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- As required by law and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Site.
- To establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims or demands, or to comply with the requirements of any mandatory applicable law.
- If you otherwise provide consent.
Grand Napa Vineyards discloses the following categories of information for business purposes, such as when we disclose information to vendors who help us provide our products and services:
- Demographic information
- Commercial information
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
- Geolocation data
- Sensory information
- Professional information
- Education information
Grand Napa Vineyards may share aggregate statistical information gathered from use of the Site with advertisers, business partners, sponsor or other third parties. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of visitors visited a certain area on a web site or that ABCdomain referred Y number of visitors to our website.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as necessary to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting and compliance purposes. If at any time you would like to remove your name or update the information you have provided, you may go to the Edit Your Information section of the Site.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Cookies and Automatically Collected Information
- Keep count of your return visits to our Site
- Accumulate and report anonymous, aggregate, statistical information on Site usage
- Deliver content specific to your interests
- Save your password so you don’t have to re-enter it each time you visit our Site
In general, unless you are a registered user with an account with us, we do not merge or associate our cookie information with any other personal information obtained by us. However, we may share select personal and non-personal information with a third party advertising partner and its service providers, or they may collect such information directly on the Site in order to deliver tailored advertising to you that matches your interests when you visit our Site as well as other websites. Third party advertising partners may track your activity over time and across sites and devices.
You have control over cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you reject some or all cookies, your experience at our Site and on other sites may not be complete. Some sites require cookies to function, such as those with certain e-commerce features. If you do not allow cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of personalized content delivery offered by us or other internet sites.
Your Privacy Choices
You may have certain rights relating to your personal information. If you would like to exercise your rights or make a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those rights may include:
- Right to access personal information. You may be entitled to receive the specific pieces of your personal information we hold.
- Right to data portability. You may be entitled to receive a copy of your electronic personal information in a readily-usable format.
- Right to disclosure. You may be entitled to receive information regarding the categories of personal information we collected, the sources from which we collected personal information, the purposes for which we collected and shared personal information, the categories of personal information that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, and the categories personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose in the 12 months preceding your request.
- Right to deletion. You may be entitled to request that we delete the personal information that we have collected from you. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, in compliance with applicable laws. Please note, however, that we may need or be required to keep such information, such as for our legitimate business purposes or to comply with applicable law.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before acting on requests.
This Site is not directed to children and we do not intentionally collect or maintain any personal information from children. If you believe that we might have any personal information from or about anyone under the age of 21, please reach us at the contact information provided below.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, our online practices, and/ or your dealings with our Site, you can contact us as follows:
Grand Napa Vineyards
8461 St. Helena Hwy
Napa, CA 94558